Friday, May 19, 2006

Blessings, Small but Powerful

We often talk about blessings and we usually think that it is something big, right? Well, not really and I will explain...

The other morning my baby was very cranky (it was nap time) and she was winging a lot. It was one of those mornings where she came up to me where I was sitting in front of my computer and she was just clinging onto my legs....I have these moments quite often and I am sure most mums would know exactly what I am talking about! It usually happens when you are desperately trying to finish a chore or something urgent.

I was checking my emails and in between all this winging I read an email from a client that said "thank you for your kind words". I don't know what I have said and where I have said it or which web pages this client visited, but this short message put a smile on my face and suddenly I had energy again to cope with all the winging. Little did my client or web visitor know that his/her words were a blessing for me too!

See! Blessings come our way in weird and wonderful ways. It does not have to be big material - in your face - blessings. Sometimes the subtle and unexpected ones are the ones we appreciate the most. We just have to be open to recognize and receive them.

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!

Love & Light
Victoria