Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Clear Your Space - Archangel Jophiel

I have been meaning to clean and declutter my office now for the last 2 days. This morning I sat down to do the Daily Angel Reading and behold, the Angels also decided it's time for space clearing!

The Angels did whisper in my ear to declutter and I have heard their message, but I failed to take action. I was too busy to fully "hear" the importance of their message, so they decided to give me another sign and confirmation that I really have to take action and do this straight away. Thank you Archangel Johpiel for making me see and listen to your message!

Clutter can erode your creativity, prosperity and energy. So if your creativity took a dive recently, pay attention to today's message from Archangel Jopiel.


Love & Light
Victoria