Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Profile and Background


Good Morning!

This morning I would like to introduce myself and get all the formalities out of the way. This way you will know a little more about my background when I post discussion blogs.

My name is Victoria and I am a qualified Anthropologist, personal development/leadership coach and facilitator with an interest in religious anthropology, specifically the use of divination and oracles in a cross-cultural context. I incorporate personal development/leadership into my spiritual practice as an Angel Intuitive (trained by Doreen Virtue, PHD) and believe that people of all cultures have an inborn need to know

  • who they are
  • why they were born and
  • how they fit into the world.

I bring a rich practical background of 15 years work experience in law enforcement and the experience of my soul path to my work as an Angel Intuitive, personal development facilitator/coach and healer. My professional background in non-profit and public organizations include the following:

  • Child Sexual Offences Investigator, specializing in child rape and indecent assault investigations;
  • child sexual offences research;
  • profiling of child rapists;
  • trauma debriefing for victims of armed robbery;
  • youth crime and domestic violence research;
  • profiling of domestic violence offenders;
  • tactical, strategic and general crime research;
  • community crime prevention;
  • misconduct prevention
  • strategic analyst and
  • strategy development and implementation.
Within these various settings, I have worked successfully with management, staff and the community at all levels.

As a police Captain I witnessed unspeakable acts of violence against men, women and children of all cultures, extreme poverty and the related suffering it created for individuals and families. In this daily negative environment I also witnessed the power of forgiveness, choice, healing, personal transformation and the sheer determination of some victims to overcome their trauma. Some rape victims and their families remained "victims" for the rest of their lives, while others found some meaning in the experience and moved on to become successful and productive people, leading meaningful lives.

In searching for a way to understand this polarity in the personal outcomes for victims, I took up the study of personal development, the human energy system and metaphysical concepts.

As an Angel Intuitive, I now offer an online
Angel card reading service to my clients. My clients select card decks they feel comfortable with and this range include various angel, goddess and shamanic oracles. To view the full list, please visit my site.

You are welcome to subscribe to my RSS feed to stay in touch with the latest discussions on "Your Angels Say", but more about the RSS feed in another blog.

Love & Light

Victoria
MA (Anthr), MPhil (PPL)